Monday 21 September 2009

Cwazii Stuff by Jess x

Sorry none of us have blogged in a while. Anyway we will start blogging more often :D
Have you ever had dejavu??? Probably most people have at least once in there lives. Well,have you ever dreamt about something after it has happened? Sounds strange i know but let me explain. This morning i woke up having had a dream about something. Then, when we were walking to the bus (Me, Hannah and Emily) and i started tellin them about this dream i had had. I finished telllin them my dream and then they both said "Jess that happened on friday." but i couldn't remember that it had happened sooo i kept saying are you sure that happened??? they insisted it did but i really didnt remember it happened. Which is pretty scary you gotta admit it???? ryt???? Thankyou for reading! Love to all xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for becoming one of my followers! And i have had deja vu before weird!Much! And i had a dream once that affected me so much i woke and was weirded out for the rest of the day like it had really happened and the person who was in it that affected me most I saw that day! Thankyou for he comment and glad you like the blog x

    ReplyDelete