Tuesday 8 September 2009

Roundabout!!!!! By Emily

This was sooooo funny!!!! If you were there you would of found it really funny.

I had just come back from a really crap hotel and i asked Hannah and Jess to come to the park and when we were down there we all sat on the roundabout talking. If you have been to silverton park before then you know what the park looks like. Well as i was saying, we were sat on the roundabout when this really annoying wasp was hovering over my arm and Jess was sat next to me saying ' keep still it wont harm you then, keep carm' so i was staring at it not moving a single bit. But all of a sudden if flew into my ear so i screamed and yanked my head back and hit the bar behind myhead really hard and then Jess and Hannah started laughing (what great friends) and then i put my head down and head butted my knee. It was soooooooooo funny but it really hurt :(. Thankyou for reading. Love to all! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment